[Gpdd] Virtural: Wedding travel

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 13:41:45 EST 2010

Miss Pooky desided to go on pig air for Oz. She was muttering about how little there was left on her egg money card and then suddenly stopped, ran back to a corner and got something out. After that she seemed very happy. I don't know what she is up too but something is a foot or should I say a "Paw" hmm. I know that she took quite of bit of "expandable" luggage with her. A couple of bags were full of her things and gifties but the rest were just luggage folded up inside of another bag. That girl is up to something not sure what. I think she took her last bottle of carrot wine with her as well as all her nail polish. I hope she's not tring to get someone tipsy and paint some nails again.

worried slave Birdie