[Gpdd] Health; Weight loss

M mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 02:49:27 EDT 2010

I dont want to scare anyone but the first sign we had that Fugly was ill was slow but steady weight loss he was eating and pooping well and at that point showed no sign of being in pain.

We wormed him it had no effect, we went to the vet 3 times they could find nothing wrong.

Eventually after 8 months we found a vet who would x-ray without anaesthetic and the x-rays showed up the kidney stones by that point it was too late for Fugly and more symptoms had occurred.

If you can get an x-ray done I would just to rule out kidney stones and if it does turn out to be kidney stones the problem can be managed if caught before internal damage is done.

I wish we had caught it sooner but I cant change the past

I hope you find out what is wrong with your piggy soon and that you can get them back to health swiftly