[Gpdd] Announcement; Introduction M

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 05:05:17 EDT 2010

Mieke what a good idea to reintroduce ourselves for the benefit of everyone.

Here goes I am M I live in South East England with my partner and our 2 boys Spooky and Hector.

I joined the digest about 3.5 years ago just after getting my second guinea pig Fugly, sadly he crossed the rainbow bridge recently.

Spooky is my gentle giant he is a silver agouti he is approx 1.5 years old and is the gentlest pig I have ever met.

Hector is the baby he is 5 months old, blonde and white teddy, he is fearless nothing phases him and he always wants to know what is going on.

Mieke mentioned the blogs we contribute to we can also be found hanging out in our chatroom http://xat.com/piggypeople although with the time differences we often just leave messages for each other lol

Well that is us