[Gpdd] (Virtual) Wedding Sammy come home

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 06:40:29 EDT 2011

Dear Mommy

I, er, checked with PigAir today, uh! what day did you say Linda’s Hay is coming???? uh!!! they have a cancelation and I can come home later today. But we, err, I mean I am up on Haleakala just now and the sun will peak up over the far rim in just a few minutes an it our last time, I mean my last time.

Well, I just want to thank you for letting me stay extra,  and I do err,  have someone to tell you about.  First,  Am I still allowed to have visitors? Well anyway she grew up, I mean Sheila grew up. She is grown up now as I speak, I mean she is right here with me. It turns out she is one of Ellen’s quads that sailed on the the Black Pearl and went to Disneyworld in that old caravan. She was with Uncle Kaloey, remember him!!!  But she’s not a kid any more, she grewed up and has this long red hair that’s so long I can hide under it. Her family all have red hair. An her eyes are red and sparkle like rubies, especially when she smiles. So when we are together its hard to tell where one starts and the other leaves off wit us both being red, I disappear cause my hair is short, she is my own disguise, har,har!

At first I didn’t noticed her an she is kinda shy and I been pretty shy too, so it could have been that I might not even have noticed her except I was in this suite an every body else except the bridal party were in the regular gorgeous rooms. It seems like my towels were always still warm from the dryer and I had breakfast every day even though I didn't order from room service and da hay trays were always fresh.  An then I membered her when I was getting my hula lesson and I member seeing her everywhere, and I said “haven’t I....” and she blushed an ran around the corner under da ginger plants being shy an all. An I followed her an she blushed an said “would you like an umbrella drink sir!” An den whee realized whats been goin on an I started laughin and she started laughin an whee been just hangin out real easy since then. She’s super, even likes football. Maybe she will be my girlfrin.

Her mom was moving house so she stayed over at da hotel some nights wit her sisters, and whee could sneak away a bit an watch da waves comin in, and da palms wavin at us an da stars winkin down on us. An she went to the wedding wit me which was really special, cause they had made this very long braided ropes wit corn silks and each of us held on to da ropes while da vows were said and den while da bride an groom kissed whee all held on to dose ropes an danced around them all kissing, Onyx and Friday tied da knot, an den we all rolled up in dem like we were all bound together and den whee all ate through the ropes like it was a ceremony, an when da ropes were were gone whee all cheered for dey were married an whee were were all a family again. It was beautiful.

So maybe she could visit us mom! She is very nice an very tidy and I am sure she would like dat new hay. So I’m, really sorry I stayed so long, but der was just ...... Sheila!
see you tonight, mommy.  I’m bringin postcards. Oh! ders lotsa laundry, mom, hope you don’t mind, your son,    Sammy