[Gpdd] virtual; boys are back

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 05:22:12 EDT 2011

Well the boys are back home again, they are both sitting together with far away looks in their eyes and smiles on their lips, I suspect that they are thinking of Woopy and Mimi and looking forward to seeing them again.

They have told me that hawaii was brilliant fun, the weather was much better than the miserable rain we are having at the moment and that sunsets were very romantic, I hope they behaved themselves.

The wedding was beautiful and they hope the happy couple have had a great honeymoon with lots of piggie treats involved.