[Gpdd] MISC-OFF TOPIC- bunnies

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 21 20:20:54 EST 2011

I finally got around to posting the bunnies pics on my Photobucket page. Just click the link below & on the right hand side it says "sub-albums" & under that it says foster animals. They are the newest pics. The white w/black ears is Polly, named after Troy Palamalu! The all black one is Dusty because he is always covered with dust from the Carefresh & hay. My husband wanted to call him Pigpen, but I vetoed that! The white one with an all black nose is Pugsly because his nose is kind of flat & squished in like a pug. It looks like he ran into a wall! The white one with black on the left side of his nose only is Lefty. Creative huh? The mom we just call MamaBunny because the foster co-ordinator may adopt her so I figure she should get to name her. I have more recent pics of the babies, I just haven't gotten them uploaded yet.
It has been somewhat trying so far I have to say. Mama still won't let us pick her up. In fact I wanted to clean them tonight & she put up such a fuss when we tried to get her out that we just gave up. So I'm a little frustrated. She still doesn't eat her cecotropes & now the babies are starting to make tiny cecotropes too so the cage is always a smelly mess. Don't get me wrong, I do like them, they are just very challenging. The babies were 5 weeks old yesterday. So we still have 3 weeks to go. I just have to try to hang in there. I know they're not trying to make it hard for me, it's just not going like I had envisioned. Anyway, enough off topic stuff. Check out the pics, they are cuties!
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames