[Gpdd] [Health] Joanne's Friend's Boars

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 17:43:05 EST 2011

Hey Bina, your story is what reminded me of jumpigs.  Also when 2 boars
fight, one may  automatically opt out by doing a super popcorn, also as much
as 2 ft. up and out of cage. I used to keep pairs of very friendly boars in
the really big Rubbermaid tubs, and every once in a while I would find one
wandering around the kitchen/ dining room trying to find a way home.  That’s
why I call them pop-up pigs. never had a sow do it. But I have had a boss
sow break open a C &C cage and lead a line of her underlings out and around,
all in perfect pecking order. In those cases salad was late and she felt she
needed to find it. Funny as heck to see a line of sows sneaking across the
floor.  Someone years ago dubbed piggy watching as "piggyvision" and I still
find it a favorite recreation. Chickens are fun too.  love Sandy and Sammy,
who wonders why his cage has a lid.