[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Hawaii is FUN!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jul 19 01:30:53 EDT 2011

Hello Mummy

mmmmmmmmm i've just been stuffing my face with these oh so delicious
silks..........thanks Mimi !!
Oh and Velvet is playing piggie trains with Ethan, they're so funny i
think they'll have us all doing it soon, whee can wind our way
thru the beautiful gardens here, you should see the size of some of the
big palms !!
The boys saw this pool that has stairs in it, they're thinking of
surfing down them, whee'll try to get a video!
Us girls are going shopping today, whee is going to use Miss Pooky's
card, then whee are going to go and get one ourselves, she said she'd
show us how
to do it!
Whee had our massages last night and they were so relaxing, whee all
chillaxed so much....... there was lots of little leggies sticking out
from under the covers ahhhh
I have so many beautiful roses and flowers that everyone bought with
them, whee are all going to make head pieces to wear :o)
Boxty has found a lovely girlie to rub in his aloe vera, me thinks he's
a little smitten tho.........and the other Surrey Squeakers were all
organising luggage with the PiggyFriends...........my they have lots of
luggage.   I loved their cases, so many pretty prints on them :o)
Bertie and Sweetie are so in love, they sit together holding paws and
gazing into each others eyes :o)
Whee are hoping that Sammy finds a new lady to be his
friend..............she would be so loved by him, he is a strong piggie
but a soft loving heart (boys no sniggering or i'll get the girls to get
out scissors and cut your locks!!!)
My tootsies are a little sore from doing the zumba too........... the
music was so much fun i think Friday made some copies of his mummies
line dancing songs!  Spooky and Hector did a fab job organising us all!

Can't wait to catch up with the rest of our friends soon...........

better run, i have more to chat about but i must go and catch up with
the girls wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Love and wheeeeeks
Onyx and Velvet (she's hoping to see Beans soon) xxxxxxxxx