[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Hawaii is fun!

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Wed Jul 20 09:51:15 EDT 2011

Hello, Everyone and Everypig -

Shakira sent this email:

Dear Mommy,

Whee are all having the BESSSSSSSSSST time! Hawaii is SOOOOOO beautiful. There are flowers everywhere. A piglet would never go hungry here! Not to mention all the delicious fruit and veggie trays they keep bringing us out on the beach and by the pool, where piglets hang out when they're not doing one of the other fun activities whee have going.

The beachside massages were a great hit. Everyone is relaxed and chill, especially the lovely bridepig Onyx. She is not stressed at all, only looking forward happily to the big day and meanwhile shopping with the girls and contemplating a few more spa services, LOL.

I don't know if I'll try surfing, but the zumba class was FUN! And the Piggyfriends brought so many lovely roses, they will look great as wreaths for the bride and her attendants and decorations to be enjoyed by all.

You know I'm a sheltered girl, don't get out much, but there are a lot of handsome gentleboars here. Of course, I don't do anything but glance shyly at them.........................

Oh, it looks like that nice Patches wants to join me in an umbrella drink! Whee'll settle in by the swim up bar.

And thanks for the loan of your Discover card. I didn't think you'd need it, and it really comes in handy when the girls want to go shopping.

Love and wheeks,

Shakira

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts