[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Singing during lap time

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Jun 12 02:42:38 EDT 2011

Joanie,  that’s pretty awesome.  My piggies would purr when I stroked them
where each one particularly loved, behind the ears, under the chin, between
the ears, some liked the flanks but only front to back. Maybe it’s the same
as you call a chortle, is there a bit of low frequency rumbling, but
definitely not like rumblestrutting.  I really love vocal pigs the best,
there is so much more interaction of every kind when a piggy feels
comfortable enough with you that they can just hang out and enjoy the
moment, that’s pure joy for us and for them.
Sandy and Sammy