[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Mar 9 04:52:56 EST 2011

Jaime,

When my Rodentologists put a piggy on griseofulvin they always keep him/her
in their tender care for a few days as they say that this med can put a
piggy off his/her food so watch out for that with Mimi. Rye is my only piggy
to have had this med and he was not affected but it can happen.

You have been given the same dose that Rye had. It smells of chocolate mint
and he loved it, reaching out for the syringe to get more.

She should not have needed more than 2 doses of Ivermectin to destroy mites
so I think that we can safely assume that this is not her problem. She will,
however, now be safe from them for three months.

I do wish that you could buy VetSect Repel in the US as it is the best
antifungal shampoo. Look back through Ann's recent posts as, if memory
serves me well, she recommended a shampoo by someone called Adams.

Hugs for Mimi.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.