[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 10:57:17 EDT 2011

Just a reminder.  If you lit a candle on March 9th for the Peter Gurney Candle
Light Memorial and haven't told me where you are yet, just send an email to me
and/or a post to the Digest, with your location (state and city or town, if in
the U.S., and city or town and country, if outside the U.S.  We need this to
include you on the list and on the world map, so that everyone and everypig can
see where lights were lit as they went around the world.

Our thoughts are with all those affected by the tsunami.

Audrey, William, and Gordon the GP