[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Joanne's daughter's mouse

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 16:57:17 EDT 2011

Joanne and Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, and Ellie, we were very sorry to read of the passing of one of your daughter's mice, and we send our belated condolences.  How sad that he seemed perfectly normal and then was gone overnight.  However, it sounds like he had a peaceful passing, falling asleep and waking up at the Bridge.  Please know that he was lucky your daughter adopted him and loved him.  We have no doubt he had a wonderful life.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan