[Gpdd] Health

kristian sakseide kris30 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 06:41:09 EST 2011

Urgent Advice Needed. Our Guinea Pig George is seven and a half years of age, he was born at home with us and lives inside.About a week ago he reduced his food intake to an amount just enough to keep himself alive. Our vet gave him a thorough examinationbut found nothing wrong. Today Sat 26 November 2011 he has lost weight, he seems to want to eat but  will not. We are giving him liquids including juices from his favourite vegetables to keep him going. This morning I noticed his small amounts of urine he passes contains someblood and smells acidic. Could it be his kidneys or a stone? Is it too late? What can we do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Yours Kristian.