[Gpdd] HEALTH- urgent George

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 26 19:57:14 EST 2011

I wouldn't say it's too late for George but you need to get him to a good exotics vet *now* because he needs x-rays to see if he has a stone. He could need emergency surgery. It's also possible he has a bad UTI. Either way he needs emergency vet care right away. He needs food to keep his system going. Try syringing Critical Care, canned pumpkin, give him any fruits or veggies you can get into him, along with syringed water if he'll take it to keep him hydrated. Keep us updated on him please.

P.S.- I am not a vet, just someone with many years of piggie experience & I had a stone piggie myself.

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty