[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Our first baby finds a new home

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 9 19:44:55 EDT 2011

Skittles, our little boy, found a home yesterday. He and his new boar friend hit it off instantly, sleeping next to each other and eating without conflict. What a relief!!! Big boar gets protective of Skittles when Gen takes him out for cuddles. Having just lost his last boar friend, who passed away, he doesn't like to see the little guy leave. Gen (new mommy) was delighted to find a little one, as most of her piggies have been rescues, and predominantly adults.

My little friend Joshy just got permission for a piggie of his own. I'm going to ask that he and his folks go over a book I'm giving them to see if a piggie's right for their family. Two spoken for. Sigh. Two more to go. This is harder than I'd imagined!

Joanie