[Gpdd] MISC.: Ari's guineas

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 23 16:21:55 EDT 2011

Thanks, Ari, for sharing your guinea pictures with us. They are spectacular! Beautiful markings and such sweet faces! They are lucky to have found you. I tried to find a "dictionary" of piggie sounds on the internet some years back, and I know it's out there. Just not sure where. They certainly do make a lot of sounds, most of which are happy ones. They're not quiet like rabbits so often are.

And thanks for the Guinea Pig Daily Digest's invitation to your blog. I appreciate hearing about the world from your perspective.

Joanie