[Gpdd] Misc: Messages for The MisFits

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 12:10:17 EDT 2011

Dear Jean, Andy & The Misfits:

WHEE are so saddened to hear about the loss of Ariel!
It doesn't seem fair that some piggies don't live long.

I guess we just have to know in our hearts that no matter
their life span, that we were all wonderful piggy parents.
So, while Ariel's life was short, you made it sweet and
loving and that's what really matters.

WHEE are happy about the success of Lazarus' ordeal!
We hope he feels well and please give him a hug from
all of us!

Joanne, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie
In heaven & greatly missed: Annie, Abbie, Monkee, Macie, Spicy

No one can save every animal,
but everyone can save one.
Please be that person.