[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES RE BISCUIT

Juwles juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 5 06:59:33 EST 2012

Dear Claire

I just read of your Biscuits passing into eternity, where he will be again a
happy little boy with lots and lots of loving, caring, gentle friends.   He
may be gone from this world, but he's gone to another world which is even
more caring and loving, where there's no more pain or suffering or worry -
just happy things!

Be proud of the amazing age little Biscuit reached.  Eight years is amazing,
and you must and should be proud at how good and loving parenting you were
to him.     He was a very lucky piggy.

Don't worry Claire - he is no longer in pain.    I, like many in the GPDD,
know and understand exactly how you feel, right down to crying as I write
this to you.   It won't be a quick recovery for you, and you shouldn't push
yourselves but all you will have on your mind is Biscuit.   I Pray you soon
can remember all the happiness and snuggles and cuddles you had with him.

Only time will help you heal.    I also understand you saying you may need
time to decide if you will get another fur-baby.   That I understand too.
I've lost 5 piggies in 12 months and I've sworn I will not replace any of
them.   My emotions are so very weak after so many losses of my children, my
sons if you believe it, but that's what they have been and still are.

May God comfort you, strengthen you, and love you in your loss

Julie and her 5 angels.