[Gpdd] CARE: Eye wash

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Mar 5 15:49:24 EST 2012

Hi all,
Before Tabby left for the bridge, the doc said she had conjunctivitis.  I was reading on Peter Gurney's page about how to treat it.  One of the things he mentions is an eye wash which I was able to fined listed at Wal-Mart.   He also listed an eye ointment that I think was either Barolene or Banolene.  It is no longer produced however and I am wondering if any of you all know of or use an antibacterial eye ointment  that you can recommend.  I am putting together a care kit for my new girls.  I just ordered some Critter be Better from Dr. Foster Smith.  They didn't have any sort of wash or ointment that the guy on the phone could find so  not sure what to use.  Any advice will be welcome.  Thanks,
Lynn with Samantha & Tabitha at the bridge and in my heart and memory