[Gpdd] MISC: Eve & Callie update

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed May 23 21:03:28 EDT 2012

I love my 2 girls so much.  They are becoming more and more a part of my heart and soul.  Every day they do or learn something new that makes me laugh or cry, depending on what it is!  They already  have both hubby and I well trained.  So much so that they have figured out that if there is a squeak in the floorboard outside their room door, it meaqns someone is coming and they can start squealing very loudely and incessantly and will either get whatEver it was that we are bringing or we will turn around in our tracks and go retrieve a treat for them.  Eve has apparently discovered that she can motorboat and has done it incessantly for the last 2 days!  LOL  I don't think Callie knows what to make of it but was heard doing that little muttery thing as they stood nose to nose, Eve motorboating and Callie talking back.  Eve is definitely the cuddler of the 2 and Callie is the curious, adventurer type and won't hesitate to let you know if something displeases her.  Her head never stops turning whe she is being held.  Eve, on the other hand, is content to be stroked and petted and will usually pancake on whoever is holding her.  They have finally gotten brave enough to enjoy pen time and love to play "Guard the tunnel".  One will go in the tunnel and one will stand at one end of the tunnel and jhust stare into it.  Then, whoever is in the tunnel will come out and take over guard duty while the other one enters into the tunnel.  Lord have mercy, they are entertaining.  They have both learned to tolerate tummy kisses!  J  Ijust ordered a "Pig Castle" and can't wait to get it here.  It is made of wood and has little places on top of it for treats, hay, etc.

·         I am going to try to get some pics uploaded to share with you all soon.  Until then, I send you . . .
Love, hugs and whisker kisses,

Lynn, Callie & Eve, with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memories