[Gpdd] FW: misc; Spam Mail

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Nov 15 03:13:00 EST 2012

Hi Pat, don't be embarrassed it happened to me before and I am the geeky
one. I use malwarebytes,  a free internet malware scanner to find and fix
these malware programs and Trojans.

Use this link so you get the right version and not something else or
something that costs. I used this to clean several computers.  It takes
forever so close all other programs and run it overnight
http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html
?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button  When done be sure to choose the option
to quarantine or delete the troublesome items and save the report they
generate. You can Google the name of your bug and find out what it is and
how bad. Consider changing your passwords immediately after the scan is done
and the infection cleaned or sooner, esp. your bank etc.
Let me know if you have questions or problems , happy hunting!
Sandy Sammy and AR