[Gpdd] HEALTH: Tundra's paralysis

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 23 20:49:59 EST 2012

Joanie-
Your vet was very insensitive to say that & you have no reason to feel guilty. None of us knew about doing the regular parasite treatments on our piggies back then. I wish there was a way we could make sure all piggie owners know about the parasite treatments to save more piggies lives. It should be protocol with all exotics vets. Hershey taught us all alot & has undoubtedly saved many lives. I look back on Albert (my 1st piggie & the 1 who started my piggie madness!) & wish so much that I would have known more & done some things differently but thinking like that will drive you crazy after awhile. You are a great piggie mom! Hershey & all your piggies are lucky to have you!
~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty