[Gpdd] HEALTH: Tundra update

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Nov 24 02:16:41 EST 2012

I think Penny did Tundra's situation very well. Even if not parasites, for
which I would be eternally grateful, I recommend you start and stay on the
protocol. Piggies get parasites, Sammy lives alone and gets them, if you
accept the protocol its one less worry or variable you will have to wade
through when your piggie  becomes ill.

A daily small supplement of Vit C is very easy to do and is line of the
place where piggie and people physiology are so similar, so Sammy and I
always take some, not allot, to make up for the days we don't get enough
naturally.  Vit C, Vit D, and calcium all work together nicely so I
supplement the first two as I know my calcium is way over anyway. So I give
Sammy the Vit C and believe it helps in several ways.
Sandy and Sammy