[Gpdd] HEALTH:Ivomec

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 03:37:27 EDT 2013

Hi Lynn,

As an ageing redhead, I can tell you what Ivomec is! Full name is
Ivermectin and it is part of the "worming" process for piggies.

My herd are dosed with this every three months to keep parasites at bay. I
buy a little bottle of it from my Rodentologists and at two drops per pig,
my herd soon get through that bottle so I have never had to think about its
shelf life.

Ann writes in detail about worming on her Piggyville pages and I am sure
that she will respond about the shelf life when she reads your post.

http://piggyville.com/index.php?id=9

Penny and the Piggyfriends.