[Gpdd] CARE:Antibiotics

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 05:05:22 EST 2013

Hi Lynn,

The product that I use for cystitis/UTI is not an antibiotic but a remedy
that is used by human ladies. Have a look at our Ann's Piggyville pages,
where she says that Cymalon and similar products can be bought online in
the US via Amazon.

http://piggyville.com/index.php?id=4#Urinary_Tract_Infections_3

Now that you know that it is Eve who is squeaking, if you have any Baytril
left, start giving it to her instead and give Callie the probiotics.

I hope that you are successful with your quest at the vets. $18 to clip a
few little nails! Daylight robbery.

Any GPDDers used cranberry juice for their little ladies? Post a message if
you have!  I've had so very few UTIs among my herd that I have not tried it
here.

All the best for Eve,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.