[Gpdd] CARE: Sachets

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Feb 24 19:06:08 EST 2013

I ordered 2 boxes of the sachets just now so I would have extra on hand.  I
am guessing they are coming from the UK as it says I won't get them before
3/21.... :(  So, I am going to have to go ahead and take Eve to the vet
tomorrow and get her on either another round of Baytril or the  other one,
which I think y'all said was the pediatric Septra.  I will at least ask if
she can prescribe it.  Don't know if an animal vet can prescribe human
medicine.  She has the Baytril there so maybe I will get lucky and she will
have this as well.  I'll let y'all know how it all turns out.

Thanks, Lynn