[Gpdd] HEALTH: RE: Mr. Brownie has a UTI

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Tue Feb 26 12:47:39 EST 2013

Hi Ginger,
I haven't posted much on the Digest these days because
I've been a busy, little bee. I'm so sorry that Mr. Brownie
has a UTI and is suffering with sludge and stuff. I've had
a stone piggie in the past, and actually, my Bertie Pig is
a sludge piggie. He just doesn't want to drink enough
water, so his urine would be cloudy if I didn't syringe him
extra water every day. So, I have to agree with what Sandy
suggested and recommend that you try to get some extra
water in Mr. Brownie. I honestly believe that the extra
water that I syringe into Bertie Pig (and his Shilintong
tablets) are the only thing that keeps him from getting a
full blown bladder stone. Every 3 or 4 months, he passes
crystals, and that's even with me syringing him all the extra
water. He's on a low calcium diet, as I only give him certain
greens, but again, some piggies are just prone to those dern
stones and sludge.

Well, please give Mr. Brownie some extra Cuddles from BP
and me. Whee hope that he is feeling better soon...

      Love 'n Healing Wheeeeeks,
               Leah...Slave to Bertie Pig :)