[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES - Rainbow Bridge - MIMI

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 12 06:36:54 EST 2013

Dear Jaime, I wish to join with all the other members of the GPDD in expressing my deepest and sincerest condolences on the passing of Mimi.        She has been your furbaby for more than 5 years, and in that, she has also been all of ours adopted baby too.   Not to see her name in the GPDD posts is going to be very hard to come to terms with, and she is now, and will forever be, sadly and inconsolably missed.        Mimi was a most adorable, pretty, unique, loving little piggy, and you were the bestest slave she could have ever needed or wanted.   You two were meant for each other, and I am pleased that you had 5 years and 4 months of shared joy with her. I know all our other Rainbow Bridge piggies are showing her the ropes in her new forever home, and that Mimi is happy there - but she will never be any happier than when she was with you, and she will be the happiest she could ever be when you two finally meet again at the Rainbow Bridge. My heart goes out to you, and is heavy with sadness for your loss. I pray you can feel all the love coming to you from me across the miles, and all my hugs and prayers for you in your grief. We love you Jaime,Missing Mimi,