[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge Ned who inspired the Misfits

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 31 12:47:41 EDT 2013

Thank you Sandy for you kind and thoughtful words. We will miss our dear sweet Ned. I will always remember how far that little man came with all the scared issues he had when he arrived here. He learned to look forward to treat time and cuddle times. He learned to watch the ladies from his cage and make sure to brrrr ate each one. He learned that we loved him dearly and we were blessed to have him in our hearts and lives. We miss you sweet Ned.
Jean and Andy and the many misfits