[Gpdd] MISC: My baby girls

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 3 22:26:47 EDT 2013

Lynn, Callie's nail protests made me giggle! Mr. Cuddles does not particularly like it went I do his penis checks and will lick/bite/lip one of his own paws until I stop. I thought he was really gnawing on it, but I put my own finger between his mouth and the paw once and he lipped it quite vigorously and then started to lick and it didn't hurt at all. I don't know if he was being gentler because it was me instead of him or if he isn't as fierce with his own paw as it looks. I have no idea what he thinks he's doing. I suppose he thinks the same thing about me. :-)

-ginger
slave with Steve to our SCAMP boar Cuddles
remembering his brothers and others at the Bridge