[Gpdd] HEALTH: Bladder or kidney stone

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Mar 31 17:53:27 EDT 2013

Hi Cindy,

My vet's x-ray machine is not working at the moment.  I don't know whenb or
if they plan to get it fixed.  Quite honestly, I believe they are much more
focused on the care of exotic birds, and pigs are kind of a side issue.
That's not to say he doesn't care and doesn't try but he doesn't specialize
and just isn't as educated or knowledgeable about pigs as most of you are.

Our wondereful Ann Evans is helpng me by sending me a couple of things to
help treat for a bladderstone as well as a massage pad that she is loaning
me.  She is also going to call me tomorrow, God bless her, and help me go
through all the different suggestions and advice I have received so I can
make heads or tails of it all.  My head is spinning and I really don't know
at this moment what the best plan of action is.  But, with her help, I know
Eve will have the best possiblke chance  of getting through this, whatever
it is.

I have just about decided to cancel the x-ray.  That money could be better
spent on possibly other meds that will treat her for a bladder stone, if she
has one.  Depending on what Ann says tomorrow, I will decide from there.
Thank you for your sweet message.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories.