[Gpdd] MISC- I've been gone, and condolences for Capt. Phil

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 15:15:32 EDT 2013

Jaime and Mosey, it's great to hear from you again and to hear about your new baby -- congratulations!  We are so glad you are well, and we hope Cody will settle down soon so you can get some sleep.  Please take care and know we're thinking of you.

Please also accept our condolences on the passing of your beta fish, Capt. Phil.  We imagine that when he swam to the Rainbow Bridge, he was amazed to be met by many friends, both old and new.  We always enjoyed hearing about him, a lucky fish boy to be much loved.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie