[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Shakira

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 10 15:23:38 EDT 2013

Rayna and Piggy Papa, we remember when your Carmen gave birth to
Shakira, and it is with much sadness that we read of Shakira's passing.
So hard to believe that almost seven years have gone by! Although
there's never enough time with our piggies, it is so great that she was
born in your home and spent her whole life as part of your loving
family.  We're also glad that she was feeling well almost until the end,
and we know she felt all of your love and caring.  Thank you for sharing
some of your memories of her, such as how she carried her bed in turtle
fashion and could sometimes be impatient with the waitstaff.  What a
lucky girl she was, and, yes, we would very much like to see her photo.
Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie