[Gpdd] HEALTH: URGENT TWINKLE

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 19:34:39 EDT 2014

We saw the nice vet this morning that doesn't know much about guinea pigs and isn't able or willing to do much but he's willing to see us if we need meds.  He gave Twinkle baytril but she fights the syringe tooth and nail.  A couple days ago we tried to syringe her critical care but she fought it tooth and nail and we thought she was going to break her neck the way she fought it.  Well, we managed to get the baytril and later benebac (probiotic) into her but now she's not eating nor drinking on her own.  She won't eat anything on her own and fights so hard when we try to syringe her anything.  Any ideas?  We're desperate.  Corrine