[Gpdd] HEALTH: Chipper's teeth

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 5 20:27:23 EDT 2014

Carla, not to alarm you, but something is wrong if your vet thinks it's
OK for Chipper to have only had one poop in several days.  Even when
we'vesyringe-fed very ill piggies, they have done small poops on a
normal schedule.  Not to sound undiplomatic and I'm not an expert, but
is there any other vet you can consult who might be more gp knowledgeable?

We can make a guess that if he's not pooping, Chipper might have gas.
You might want to give him gentle tummy rubs. Chewable acidophilus also
might help, though you might have to make it into a mash and syringe
it.  You might also try infant simethicone. Follow the dosage on the
bottle.  Is he getting enough water?

It sounds like you are doing all you can, and we hope Chipper will pull
through. Others here should be able to give you more help.

Healing wheeks and wishes to your boy,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie