[Gpdd] Bridge: My Bertie Pig is gone... :(

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Mon Nov 3 17:55:22 EST 2014

Hello Slaves,
Today is a Sad day. My Bertie Pig has left me and has
gone to the Bridge. I am so loss right now. Bertie had not
drank hardly any water for about a month now, so I have
been mouth-syringing him most of his water intake, but I
knew that the end was near. I just had a feeling, but was
hoping that I was wrong. I've been wrong many times before
so I was hoping that this was the case. This morning, he was
in his upstairs cage and he starred at me for a long time while
I was laying in my bed, but I thought he was just 'protecting'
me like he had done so many times before. But, I guess he
was in his own way watching over me for the last time. And
then about 30 or so minutes later, he got into his pigloo.

When I went to check on him and take him to his downstairs
cage, he sort of fell over and I could tell that something was
wrong. So, I picked him up and he seemed to be having maybe
a heart attack or something, so I called his Vet and said that I
was bringing him in. But, I could tell that I was losing my boy
so I decided to just stay with him until he took his last breath.
I held him and told him how much I Loved him and let him know
that it was Okay to go to the Bridge. I can't type anymore, I can
barely see. Too many tears are flowing...

I will write a proper tribute for my Sweet Boy when I am feeling
a little Better.

R.I.P. my Big Bertie Boy. I Love You, Always and Forever--