[Gpdd] Bridge: My Bertie Pig is gone... :(

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 07:26:18 EST 2014

Dearest Leah! My heart breaks with yours at this incredibly sad time. Bertie
Pig was one in a million and certainly the most photogenic pig ever. How
nice his last pigtures were only a few days ago at Halloween and many of us
could see him one last time. You have memories to last a life time and you
sweetly shared them with us. His troubles are past now as he made a dash for
the bridge and was greeted by hundreds of friends and there he cavorts with
the troubles of old age and a failing heart no longer even a memory.  It was
fortunate for you both that you shared his last moments and that he slipped
quickly into the place of everlasting meadows and so many friends. It was a
good choice to see he wouldn't need help and he could stay at home with you
to listen as you reminded him what a wonderful boy he was and how proud you
are of him. Goodnight sweet Bertie, we will see you on the other side.
Dearest slaves and piggy parents; there have been many of our fur babies
making this trip recently, so many left earthbound with broken hearts.  It's
a good time to write stories and support each other. We light our special
candles and say our special words, we waft the smoke skywards to help lift
the tiny souls onto that glittering path and watch through the smoke as the
veils open and the spirits pass.
I am so sorry.
Sandy

---