[Gpdd] announcement: Penny is offline

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 07:04:55 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Penny asked me to let you all know that her laptop has died, so she will be
offline until this has been fixed...

Since I am mailing you now I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank
you all for your kind words on the passing of Daisy.

Sadly there is more bad news, this time about my sister Janneke's guinea
pig Coco. You can read more about it here:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2014/10/agent-chanel-checking-out.html

Hope everyone and every pig is doing good.

To end with a little good news, last week my old lady Woopy turned 6,5
years old! Since she is the oldest guinea pig I ever owned we also mark the
half years for her.

Grtz,
Mieke and the Guinygirlz: Woopy and Roos and boar Bérke
--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997