[Gpdd] HEALTH: Urine Odor

Stephen Bradley chiefoperator1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 9 10:09:29 EDT 2014

Lynn's question about the kale reminded me:  on one vet visit, we had noticed that our little fellow's urine smelled "fishy", and the vet said that this is basically a sure sign of an E. Coli infection.  She said it as if it was very common knowledge, but we'd never heard that before.

When it happened, it wasn't something you'd miss, where one day the scent is a little more acrid than yesterday -- it was very marked, like, almost overnight we went from normal to "Whew!  What's that all about?"

Steve