[Gpdd] Health: worming

ROYCE cotton_cowboys at msn.com
Sun Feb 8 14:46:36 EST 2015

We have had horses for close to thirty years and worm them religiously every eight weeks. In the past, I've written in to the Digest on what amazing similarities there are between horses and guinea pigs, considering they are so very different. In the case of both species, acquiring the animal is the easy part. They both require lots of care and the smallest expense will probably be buying the animal. As with all things, when you love having an animal or a hobby, it is fun; when you don't love an animal or activity, it is work at best, torture at worst. For me, horses and guinea pigs have enhanced my life immeasurably.

Carla and Abby