[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Dilly

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 08:22:28 EST 2015

Dear ME,

How sad we were to read about the loss of little Dilly. You have so much
piggy illness amongst your herd that his passing is something that must
have caused you so muchextra  pain as it was so unexpected

Knowing the cause of his death might alleviate your grief somewhat as there
is absolutely nothing that can be done about gut torsion and that nothing
that you did would have made it happen. I lost my dear Mayflower to this
insidious problem. I think of it a design fault in guinea piggies.

That is a lovely story of how he came to be a part of your family so hang
on to those happy memories.

I hope that the rest of your herd will not cause any further difficulties
for you. It is so unfair that such a good slave should have such
unfortunate illnesses dumped on her. Please give all the little ones a hug
from us and I think that you need one too.

Kind regards and condolences from Penny and the Piggyfriends.