[Gpdd] MISC Joan Fagalde

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:07:42 EDT 2015

Joanie, You asked about Joan Fagalde. She was a member of the GPDD when I
first joined it some years ago. She lived in California and other members
probably knew her better than I but we corresponded for some time until she
quit the GPDD for GuineaLynx and maybe other forums. On GL she posted as
Bug's Mom in case any of you are members there too.

Her only piggy was Lady Bug, who featured in many of the virtual stories
that Digesters used to invent for our own amusement. As Glynis said, in her
later years, Lady Bug carried a cane, with which she would threaten to
chastise any piggy misbehaving in our virtual adventures. Lady Bug was
black and white and looked a completely different piggy depending on which
side you viewed her.

I have been rummaging in the Piggyfriend archives and have found many
pigtures of Lady Bug, a few of Joan and many of her garden, including Lady
Bug's lettuce patch. Being a keen gardener herself, we exchanged gardening
stories and pics.

If anyone would like to see a picture, please email me or post here and I
will send some out. It is such a shame that we cannot share pictures here
on the GPDD.

So sad to think that another of our crew has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.