[Gpdd] MISC: It can be story time

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 20:13:16 EDT 2015

 Hello fellow digesters,
The Misfit's mommy reminded me how much I like the digest stories with all of our cuddle pigs as the stars....so I am volunteering for another Halloween story. Please send your pigs' names and something special about them and I will try my best to write a Halloween party story. Last time it took place near Allatoona Lake in Georgia. This time it will be at Lake Lanier in Georgia. Please get me everypig's names by October 25th so I have some time to "fashion" something!!!
Carol and Avalanche, ruler of my  universe :)