[Gpdd] Health e cunniculi

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 15:21:06 EST 2016

Dear joanie,
Thanks for your message and for hersheys story.i am sorry you went through
this.my vets never suggested treating the piggies and the first time i
asked them to confirm the nine day dose routine they didnt get back to mr.
I didn't have thevp.m.i decided i may need the cost of it to have the
piggies treated.There was a mix up over sams cremation and I ended up
paying four times as much because he was sent for a private one by mistake.
Then I had charlie needing attention. Charlie is fine after his dental work
and eating better.there wasnt much wrong they said but obviously it made
charlie uncomfortable.now his molars have been filed he is eating all his
food again.sam was a mini rex broken black. Coat.very friendly and it meant
the guinea pigs had someone to share a run with and groom as they couldn't
be together. Now tho they free range more like they use to. Love to the
beutifuls.chris