[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: welcome home, Cotton

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 26 19:51:23 EST 2016

ME, Cocoa Puff, Godiva, Powder Puff, and Cotton Puff, please give Cotton
a big Welcome Home from us!  How sad that he was abandoned along with
eight other piggies and that he was seriously hurt by another male, but
we are so glad he has made it to your wonderful home.  It's good that
you discovered his respiratory infection and that, with treatment, he is
happy and healthy.  We hope it will work out that he and Powder become
friends, but how sweet that in the interim, Powder has taught him to
climb.  We look forward to hearing more about your new family member.

Cindy and Eddie