[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: welcome home, Butch and Sundance

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 23 15:14:40 EDT 2017

Pat and the Prairie Pigs, we're so glad that Butch and Sundance are
having such a good time with you. How sweet that they are enjoying all
of the exploring they are getting to do -- and meeting new piggies, too!

I have been lucky having two boars together, and even three one time. My
other trio didn't work (Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday). Friday was
new and decided he didn't like Sunshine, so Sunshine and Friday had to
be with Tumbleweed at different times. I don't know if for some reason
either Butch or Sundance is jealous of Edvard Munch? (BTW, Edvard is
very cute -- enjoyed seeing him on the Undercover Guinea Pigs blog).

I hope others will be able to be of more help. So interesting that they
don't argue over your sows. Piggies, always wanting to be unpredictable!

Please do keep us posted on how things are going.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget