[Gpdd] Misc hello

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:48:31 EDT 2018

Hi everyone. I just read the post about Eddie and watermelon. I suppose my
three are too busy competing to stop and think about liking but it does
seem they pretty much like the same foods including a bit of water melon.
At the moment the grass is all dried up but the dandelions still manage to
grow through so they still vet some greenary from the garden and herbs that
I've grown . otherwise celerey and cucumber are the favourites .I hope
everyone is coping with the heat not just here in England but everywhere
else as well. Fortunately the guinea room stays cool .today it's hot but
overcast. I think down south is much hotter .I hope you are all ok down
there. Love to everyone Chris Lola Tina and Oreo xxx