[Gpdd] MISC: Halloween 2019 prelude continues

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 18 16:48:13 EDT 2019

Carol and Avalanche, I am enjoying reading the stories leading up to the
Halloween party. I guess they explain a little bit of what my boys have
been doing lately. All kinds of whispering and planning, but I never
hear most of it!

Yes, Stuart Little is doing his best to feel well enough to come. He
thanks you for your good wishes for him. He says that if he is able to
attend, he will be wearing a very festive costume, but I have no idea
what that means.

Thanks for the stories.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little

--