[Gpdd] MISC.: Nugget and Scottie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 25 16:46:57 EDT 2020

Rayna, Dee, and Jean, we're so glad you enjoyed the stories of Nugget and Scottie.

Thank you for your kind words about their health, Rayna. In these difficult times, I was relieved to be able to get Nugget's teeth trimmed.

Dee, your girls sound like they have many hiding places to enjoy! As for the boys' sofa, I need to find out if I can wash it. I'm not entirely sure. They haven't used it for very long so it is not too messy, but I see I will need to clean it somehow.

Jean, please take care as you work at the grocery, and thank you for making it possible for people in your community to buy food and other necessities.

Stay safe, everyone! Love, hugs, and wheeks to all.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie